Things To Remember
Beach and bath towels, facecloths, etc.
Any other items required for the washroom (hairdryer, shampoo, personal items)
Garbage bags, paper products, condiments
Baby items (crib, playpen, highchair, etc.)
Rules of Occupancy
- The cottage is to be left in the SAME condition you found it in to receive a FULL refund of your security deposit.
- There are to be no incidents with the O.P.P. town By-law, or Edgewater Security staff.
- Please DO NOT USE CHARCOAL IN THE PROPANE BBQS. It ruins the barbeque, and a fee of 200.00 will be charged to replace it.
- No excessive alcohol drinking, no underage drinking and NO illegal drugs on the property.
- Respect other guests.
- No candles or open flames inside the cottages.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for their children.
- The person who reserved the cottage is responsible for any damage in their cottage; The damage deposit will be returned within 10 business days to ensure adequate inspection of the cottage after vacancy.
- If the unit is left in a condition which puts our housekeeping staff at risk, the damage deposit is forfeited.
- If the unit requires cleaning above and beyond the normal, there is a minimum $200.00 fee which will be deducted from the security deposit or credit card on file.
- The fee for lost keys is $50.00.
- Removing screens or windows to gain access to the cottage if keys are lost, is a $100.00 fee, and/or loss of security deposit, and/or the occupants being asked to leave the property.
- Only registered guests may stay in the cottage or park on Edgewater Property.
- Parking is arranged with management for the # of parking spaces allowed per cottage.
- No loud or excessive noise is allowed after 2300h, or before 0800h. If Town By-law, the O.P.P., or Edgewater Security is called, the cottage occupant(s) causing the disturbance may be asked to vacate the property, and security deposit will not be refunded.
- No furniture or bedding belonging to Edgewater Cottages/By the Bay/Edgewater Inn, is permitted outside the cottages.
- Do not flush diapers, sanitary products or tampons down the toilets. Damage caused by any foreign objects will be deducted from security deposit.
- Damage deposit is forfeited if smoke detectors are found disabled or tampered with in any way. The same applies to fire extinguishers being discharged without cause.
- Guests of cottage occupants may stay at the discretion of Edgewater Security Staff, and Management, and may be asked to leave at any time.
- Campfires are at the discretion of Management, as there are periods of fire ban by the Town of Wasaga Beach and the Fire Marshall.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR RULES OF OCCUPANCY?
Minimum notice of cancellation must be given 30 days prior to start of rental. Upon receiving the written(or e-mail) notification of cancellation, we will issue a credit voucher for the deposit amount paid, minus a $75.00 administration fee. The voucher will be valid at any of the three Edgewater locations, for up to 2 years from date of cancellation.
If there is less than 30 days notice given, there will be no refund issued.
There will be no refunds issued for Proms, Long Weekends, including Easter, May Long weekend, Canada Day Long weekend, August Civic Long weekend, Labour Day weekend, Thanksgiving weekend, over Christmas and New Years, or Special events weekends.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR CANCELLATION POLICY?